28 February 2021
Recipe: Keto Curried
Tofu with Spinach
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 100g Tofu in cubes
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Tbsp yellow Curry Paste
- 1/4 cup Water
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1) Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan
- 2) Add the tofu cubes and garlic. Cook until light brown in color.
- 3) Add the tomatoes.
- 4) Pour the coconut milk over the pan
- 5) Add yellow curry paste and water. Mix the mixture.
- 6) Season with salt and pepper.
- 7) Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- 8) Bring to simmer and serve. .
- Energy - 575.9 kcal
- Protein - 21.4g
- Fat - 47.5g
- Carbohydrates - 15.7g
If you want to lose weight, eat healthy and feel great, CLICK HERE for a custom keto plan.