20 February 2021
Green Keto Soup
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Cauliflower florets
- 1/4 Onions, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1) Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- 2) Add the cauliflower and cook until tender.
- 3) Add the onions and garlic, saute until translucent and fragrant.
- 4) Add the spinach.
- 5) Add water and coconut milk.
- 6) Bring to simmer and season with salt and pepper.
- 7) Allow the soup to cool and pour in a food processor.
- 8) Process until smooth. Serve.
- Energy - 328.9 kcal
- Protein - 5.7g
- Fat - 27.7g
- Carbohydrates - 14.2g
If you want to lose weight, eat healthy and feel great, CLICK HERE for a custom keto plan.