26 February 2021
Recipe: Easy Keto
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove, chopped
- 1/2 Onions, diced
- 1/4 Red Pepper, sliced
- 1/4 Green Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 small Cauliflower, in florets
- 1 tsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp Green Onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1) Process the cauliflower florets into rice using a food processor.
- 2) Heat a non-stick pan and add olive oil.
- 3) Add mushrooms and saute until brown.
- 4) Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- 5) Add the onions and cook until translucent.
- 6) Add peppers and cook until bright in color.
- 7) Add the cauliflower rice and mix until thoroughly combined.
- 8) Drizzle with coconut aminos.
- 9) Top it with green onions.
- 10) Lastly, season it with salt and pepper. Serve.
- Energy - 388.9 kcal
- Protein - 7g
- Fat - 30.9g
- Carbohydrates - 20.7g
If you want to lose weight, eat healthy and feel great, CLICK HERE for a custom keto plan.