5-minute Gluten-Free Protein Power Pancakes
These pancakes are so simple to throw together and are jam-packed with protein. All of the ingredients get tossed in your food processor or blender. These are not only gluten-free, but also grain-free, and taste amazing. Tip: Make extras and freeze them for easy breakfasts all week long.
• 1 ripe Banana
• 3 Eggs
• 2 Egg Whites
• 1 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
• 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
• 2 ¼ cup blanched Almond Flour
• 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
• 2 tsp Baking Soda
• ¼ tsp Salt
• 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil for cooking
- In your food processor or high-speed blender, blend together banana, eggs, egg whites, and Almond Milk until smooth. Add almond flour, protein powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Heat some of the Coconut Oil in large skillet, and add batter to make 3-4 inch diameter pancakes. Cook about 3 minutes until golden on bottom and pancake wants to flip easily (when bubbles start to appear and pop). Feel free to add blueberries or other fruit to pancakes before flipping, if desired. Flip and cook 2 minutes longer. Add more oil as necessary.
Makes about 20 - 24 pancakes.
Nutritional Information (for 2 pancakes):
Jeremy Scott www.jeremyscottfitness.com & Kim Maes www.cookitallergyfree.com