Published: Dec 9th 2019
How and when did you start training?
I started lifting in 2010 after a knee injury due to soccer!
What mistakes did you make as a newbie?
Lifting without taking enough rest time.
We know consistency is key, what tips would you give to anyone struggling to stay consistent?
The advice I can give to stay consistent is: To not compare yourself with somebody else or to try to look like your favorite fitness model, you should just try to be better than yesterday.
Set up small and realistic goals, then set up bigger goals progressively. Listen to yourself first.
Take time to learn and appreciate the process.
Do you listen to music whilst training?
Yes for sure. I listen to American hip hop like Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Nas, Young Dolph, Pusha T... I listen to all types of hip-hop except the new generation which I'm not a big fan of.
What do you think about when you have to dig deep and push out that last rep?
I think about the hardest times of my life. I think about my brothers and my mum. At this moment I feel like I have no choice, it's about success or die trying.
I don't want to lose, I don't want regret, I just have one life, I want it all, I'll give it my all and I will get all I want.
Do you follow a particular nutrition protocol?
I don't have any particular nutrition, I stopped eating red meat since 2016 and I eat more vegetarian.
Do you bulk and cut or stay lean year-round?
I stay lean all year round.
What is your training routine like?
- When I train twice a day (most of the time): Monday Am: Calves + hamstrings
- Pm: Quads + stretch
- Tuesday AM: Abs + chest
- Pm: Chest + shoulders + triceps
- Wednesday AM: Back
- Pm: Calves + Back
- Thursday Midday: Legs
- Friday AM: abs + chest
- PM: calves + Chest + shoulders + triceps
- Saturday: Back + biceps
- Sunday: Calves + shoulders and triceps or rest day
- When I train once(rare) : Monday: Calves + hamstrings
- Tuesday: Abs + pecs + shoulders + triceps
- Wednesday: Back, rear delts, traps, biceps
- Thursday: Calves + quadriceps
- Friday: Abs pecs shoulders + triceps
- Saturday: Back, rear delts, traps, biceps
- Sunday: Rest Day
What is your nutrition/diet like when trying to get in peak condition?
- Meal 1: 4 whole organic eggs + 1 compote + 1 banana + 50g of (buckwheat, chestnut) crispy bread or a homemade pancake.
- Meal 2: 200g of greek yogurt + A square of black chocolate + A fruit.
- Meal 3: 180g of seitan/Lacto fermented tofu/chicken/fish + 300g of rice/potatoes, sweet potatoes, buckwheat... + 150g of veggies + 2 spoons of coconut oil or olive oil.
- Meal 4: 150g of seitan/Lacto fermented tofu/chicken/fish + 200g of rice/potatoes, sweet potatoes, buckwheat... + 150g of veggies + 2 spoons of coconut oil or olive oil.
- Meal 5: 180g of seitan/Lacto fermented tofu/chicken/fish + 200g of rice/potatoes, sweet potatoes, buckwheat... + 150g of veggies + 2 spoons of coconut oil or olive oil.
Who are your favorite people in the fitness industry?
Ulisses Jr and Simeon Panda.
What supplements do you use if any?
Creatine, vitamins, magnesium & zinc.
What top 3 tips would you give to anyone wanting to get CutAndJacked and achieve their ideal physique?
- To consider yourself as unique and different to everybody.
- To have a vision of someone who wants to conquer the world.
- To take every day as a new beginning, as a new opportunity to become a better version of yourself.
- Born in 1989
- Living in France
- Height: 5'7 - 1,71m
- Weight: 206 Lbs - 93,5 Kg
Social Media links:
Facebook @Morgannakhisa: Facebook.com/Morgannakhisaofficiel/
Instagram @Morgannakhisa: Instagram.com/morgannakhisa/