28 October 2011
Simple Healthy Stir-Fry! (makes 2 “very filling” servings)
- *8 oz. Boneless skinless chicken breast ~or~ *8 oz. Shrimp
- *1 lb. Veggies (frozen plain stir-fry veggies are easiest)
- *1 cup brown rice
- *1 - 2 tbsp. Kikkoman low sodium stir-fry sauce
- *salt and pepper to taste
- Cook chicken or shrimp on skillet using light coat of pam cooking spray.
- Remove from skillet and dice chicken into tiny pieces.
- Add chicken, vegetables, rice, and ½ serving of stir-fry sauce back to skillet.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes on medium heat, covered, stirring often until veggies are fully heated.
- *Drizzle remaining stir-fry sauce and enjoy!
Nutrition facts per serving:
303 calories / 1 gram fat / 34.5 carbs / 31.5 protein
Need this to be lower in carbs?
Cut out the rice and save about 15 grams of carbs per serving!
Recipe by Ashley P. Cologlu
Supplement deals and recommendations